IntelliDocX Smart Content Processing Applications for SAP
What are Smart Content Applications?
- Complement & optimize existing transactional processes
- Improve content management, access, discovery & processing
- Human-centered, business activities that are subject to change
- Providing Users with Digital Content Workplaces
- Packaged, Add-on Applications to extend - not replace
- Leverage Cloud platforms & centers of engagement
Click here for more details
IntelliDocX Contextual Meta Data Services
Enable Smart Content Processing Applications
- Simplification and ease of use
- Drive effective collaboration
- Dynamically adaptable for change
- Via APIs and Packaged Data Services
- By anyone who knows industry delivered SDK’s and common BPM solutions
Smart Process Application Elements Explained
1. Include Imported or embedded awareness of data relevant to the business activity.
Include Imported or embedded awareness of data relevant to the business activity. Contextual business data needed to provide the trigger, context or feed for that activity plus content tagging.
2. Capture for incoming documents relevant to the business activity.
Incoming documents often require manual work to process them. Smart process apps support integrated document capture for scanning and indexing incoming documents, and supporting electronic signatures. The document capture solutions will be integrated with BPM and ECM capabilities.
3. Embedded analytical tools designed for the business activity
Analytical tools designed for the task at hand, and the targeted business activity streams. Includes Reports for tracking and understanding actual process stream activity metrics.
4. Collaboration platform for people to create content needed for the activity.
Supports the activity and to do things, not just view as-is content, or the state-of-things at the moment. Allows for sharing ideas, collaboratively creating content, commenting on the contributions of others, and allow for work and rework of deliverables.
5. BPM tools for executing the steps involved in the activity.
Support the people that need to execute the steps needed process and collaborate. The BPM elements of workflow, rules engines, enterprise application integration, process modeling, process monitoring, and dynamic case management come into play.
IntelliDocX Smart Content Processing Applications
- Packaged to install in a matter of days
- Content-enable SAP business processes
- Optimize and automate document processing activities
- Leverage Microsoft Office and SharePoint for collaboration, extended BPM and hosted activity centers
- Provide for well governed content management
- In the IntelliDocX “smart” flexible framework are ready-to-consume meta data providers, purpose built for each business critical area addressed
- Easily extensible for additional process optimization opportunities using Microsoft tools
- Using SAP ArchiveLink for SharePoint, ANY business area in SAP can be “content enabled”.
The IntelliDocX dynamic, Smart Application framework is constructed with SAP and Microsoft software development tools, and leverages Microsoft’s collaborative and content management platforms.
Value to your Business
- SAP Processes now “Content Enabled”
- Content always just 1 click away
- Simplified Content Processing:
15 existing SAP screens reduced to 1
Make your business run even better
- Manual activities automated & streamlined
- Users work inside SAP, O365, Html5 UIs
- Real-time collaboration for everyone
Processing Sales Contracts - Customer Example
Bottom Line Improvements
- Shorter Process Cycles
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced cost per transaction processed
- Compliant content handling
- ROI Measured in just weeks
Find out how much you can save
Replaces manual, paper based processes with digital workflows and automated document processing
Digitally capture paper, ingest digital content (pdf’s, etc.) and recognize contextual business data
For both cloud and on-premise platforms, allowing business activities to span both systems
Real-time ability to bi-directionally exchange content, business data, transaction and workflow activities